As a report has it, the latest version of VeChainThor mobile wallet has been released.
As stated by VeChain Foundation on Twitter, the version comes with price display support for VEED token, the native token of VimWorld, a revolutionary smart non-fungible token (Smart NFT) ecosystem.
VeChain Foundation, “VeChainThor mobile wallet has been updated to v1.5.12! The update adds price display support for VIMworld’s VEED token.”
VeChainThor mobile wallet has been updated to v1.5.12!
Join the VeChain Telegram channels for a special collaboration campaign soon!
For builders, submit your token: https://t.co/inD6oIEZZ5
— VeChain Foundation (@vechainofficial) August 12, 2021
The report also added the guideline for token submission at VeChain Token-registry. This aspect of the report is for VeChain developers, who want to submit their tokens.
As expressed on Github, “Token-registry will provide a list to application includes the token name, symbol, description, image and contract address in Mainnet or Testnet. If you wish your token on the list, you can create a pull request to submit token.”
There are requirements for builders who want to submit their tokens. They are listed as follows:
- Make sure the contract address is correct (main/test)
- Token image is required
- Folder name must be the same as the contract address
- Clear and simple description
- Comply with directory & contents rules
There are also steps to follow in order to get ready for token submission;
This allows builders to create the details of their respective tokens and send a pull request for the maintainers to review and merge into Token-registry.
Generate Token Information
- Create a directory in main /test/both and named the directory with Contract address.
- Import your token image into the directory and named it token. (Image must be png format, transparent background, and 256 x 256-pixel size)
- Generate an info.json file that includes token details.
- Generate an additional.json file
Making a Pull Request / Submit Your token
Once the pull request is created, it will be reviewed by maintainers as aforementioned. After the review, the token will be merged into the base branch.