Thursday, June 20, 2024
HomeCryptocurrencyDo Kwon Explains How Users Can View Their LUNA Balances: Details

Do Kwon Explains How Users Can View Their LUNA Balances: Details

We are now in post-Terra blockchain rebirth. Many Terra Classic (LUNC) holders are looking forward to receiving the LUNA 2.0 tokens they have been earnestly waiting for.

Do Kwon, the founder of Terraform Labs, in his recent update regarding the new development, has put holders through the process of viewing their respective balances.

Read Also: Binance Announces Support for Terra Network Rebirth: Details

According to Kwon, for LUNA holders to view their LUNA (LUNA2 on some exchanges) balances, they need to log into Terra Station and refresh the page.

Kwon added that new users need to create a station wallet with the same ledger, stating that they will find the information that will walk them through the remaining steps in the station.

Do Kwon tweeted, To view your $LUNA (or $LUNA2 as some exchanges call them) token balances, you only need to log into station and refresh the page. For new users coming in from IBC et all, create a station wallet with the same ledger and station should walk you through the remaining steps. finder.terra.money should be operational to view wallet balances.”

Other Things about LUNA 2.0 Airdrop

According to the announcement, not all of the airdropped tokens are claimable at launch. Only 30% of the initial supply can be instantly claimed. The remaining 70% airdrop amount has been directly staked with validators to ensure network security. And they will remain vested for a designated period of time.

Read Also: Terra Team Explains Why Terra 2.0 Is Not a Fork but Entirely New Chain

The announcement reads in part:

“At Genesis, 30% of the LUNA airdrop will be immediately available to Pre-Attack users with wallets that had less than 10k LUNA (including staking derivatives) or deposited UST in Anchor, and Post-Attack users with any quantity of LUNA (including staking derivatives), UST, or both…

<

“At Genesis, all airdropped, vesting LUNA will be automatically staked to Terra validators in order to preserve network security. Users will earn staking rewards on their vesting LUNA starting from the point at which it is staked, and can claim these rewards at any point. Users can also undelegate, redelegate, and delegate their LUNA while it’s vesting and being staked. This ensures users have agency over which validators their vested LUNA is staked with.”


Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, and Google News

Tobi Loba
Tobi Loba
Tobi Loba is a passionate writer with a vast interest in the stock market. She joined the crypto ecosystem about three years ago and has written lots of ebooks and articles in relation to cryptocurrency and blockchain projects. Tobi Loba earned her degree at the University of Ibadan.
RELATED ARTICLES

Latest News & Articles