Sunday, May 26, 2024
HomeCryptocurrencyBugatti Group Introduces More Utilities for its Shiba Inu (SHIB) Genesis NFT...

Bugatti Group Introduces More Utilities for its Shiba Inu (SHIB) Genesis NFT Collection

Shortly after Bugatti Group launched a portal to enable holders of the Shiboshi Genesis NFTs to claim their physical items, the leading manufacturer of branded luggage has brought forward new utilities for the Bugatti Group Genesis NFT holders. 

The team behind the luxury luggage and accessories brand, Bugatti continues to delve deep into the non-fungible token technology. This time around, Bugatti Group onboarded more ways holders of its unique Shiba Inu-powered Genesis NFT can put their digital collectibles to use. 

As per a Friday tweet, three new utilities were announced for the Bugatti Group Genesis NFT collection by the project team. The first and most outstanding on the list is that Bugatti Group Shiba Inu-powered Genesis NFT holders can now build their own merch line. 

Secondly, access to a distribution wallet when staking these NFTs has been enabled for Shiboshi NFT holders. Notably, Bugatti Group Shiboshi Genesis NFT holders stand the chance to earn more Travel Points to reap higher rewards when they stake the highest rarity. 

Bugatti Group wrote:

“You now earn the chance to build your own merch line + have access to a distribution wallet when staking your NFTs! Stake the highest rarity-earn the most Travel Points to reap the most rewards!”

Shiba Inu’s unique SHIBOSHI NFT Genesis collection came to life last month following a strategic partnership between the Shiba Inu team and the top luxury goods brand, Bugatti. The collection, which was sold out in less than two minutes of launch, featured 299 digital collectibles only. Each unit of the NFT was sold for 0.14 ETH. 

More so, the Bugatti Group later disclosed that a limited edition of physical items (bags) would be sent to holders of its non-fungible token, launching a portal to enable eligible holders to claim the items from their individual dashboards.

Read Also: Binance Upgrades its Proof of Reserves System, Adds Shiba Inu (SHIB)

<

Notably, only 95% of holders would receive cross-body bags from Bugatti, while the remaining 5% would be eligible to claim physical custom carry-on luggage featuring the SHIBOSHI trademark.


Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, and Google News

Ndianabasi Tom
Ndianabasi Tom
Ndianabasi Tom joined the crypto and blockchain industry in late 2018. He is an all-rounded crypto journalist and content writer. At TimesTabloid, he covers the industry's latest news, developments, and other educational content. He is a graduate of Petroleum Engineering.
RELATED ARTICLES

Latest News & Articles